current position：Home>Apple responded that South Korea plans to prohibit the drawing of app store: users will face risks
Apple responded that South Korea plans to prohibit the drawing of app store: users will face risks
2021-08-31 06:09:41 【TechWeb】
8 month 25 Daily news : It has been reported recently that , South Korea may ban Alphabet Google and apple of the company charge software developers a commission on in app purchases , This is the first such restriction in a major economy , It could damage a lucrative source of income for technology giants .
Apple said , The bill will expose users who buy digital goods from other sources to the risk of fraud , Undermining their privacy , Make it difficult for them to manage the purchase of goods .
Apple scale , It is believed that this proposal will lead users to App Store Trust in buying goods decreases , Make Korea more than 48.2 Fewer opportunities to register developers . So far, , The cooperation between Korean developers and apple has created more than 8.55 Trillion won revenue .
Google hasn't commented yet .
author[TechWeb],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Saijing technology announced its mid-term performance in 2021, and its sales revenue decreased by 28.6%
- Kwai certified agent
- Is it correct to choose promotion by Kwai LAN V certification?
- Death penalty“ Judgment of first instance on Wu Xieyu's mother killing case
- POSCO chemical of Korea invested more than 280 billion won to build an electric vehicle battery material factory in China
- BOE established an automotive electronics company with a registered capital of 150 million
- Research Institute: Global NAND flash sales increased to US $16.4 billion in the second quarter
- What are the benefits of merchant number authentication