current position：Home>Naixue's tea achieved an adjusted net profit of 48.2 million yuan in the first half of the year
Naixue's tea achieved an adjusted net profit of 48.2 million yuan in the first half of the year
2021-08-31 17:45:44 【TechWeb】
【TechWeb】8 month 25 Daily news , Naixue's tea released an interim performance announcement , data display , Naixue's tea revenue in the first half of the year 21.26 One hundred million yuan , Year-on-year growth 80.2%; Adjusted net profit 4820 Ten thousand yuan , Loss in the same period of last year 6350 Ten thousand yuan .
Results show that ,2021 In the first half of the year, Naixue's tea shop made store operating profits 3.85 One hundred million yuan , Year-on-year growth 497.2%.2021 In the first half of the year, the operating profit margin of Naixue's tea shop was 19.2%.
The net cash received from the group's operating activities is as of 2020 year 6 month 30 Day end 6 Months 3.19 Billion yuan up 18.4% to 2021 In the same period of 3.78 One hundred million yuan , Operating cash flow continues to increase .
author[TechWeb],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Saijing technology announced its mid-term performance in 2021, and its sales revenue decreased by 28.6%
- Apple responded that South Korea plans to prohibit the drawing of app store: users will face risks
- Where is the Kwai service number invitation code?
- Kwai certified agent
- Is it correct to choose promotion by Kwai LAN V certification?
- Google's UAV delivery business has delivered more than 100000 packages
- Death penalty“ Judgment of first instance on Wu Xieyu's mother killing case
- POSCO chemical of Korea invested more than 280 billion won to build an electric vehicle battery material factory in China
- BOE established an automotive electronics company with a registered capital of 150 million
- Research Institute: Global NAND flash sales increased to US $16.4 billion in the second quarter