Google's UAV delivery business has delivered more than 100000 packages
2021-08-31 20:59:52 【TechWeb】
Beijing time. 8 month 26 Daily news , Google parent Alphabet Its UAV company Wing Said on the official blog on Wednesday , The company is about to deliver its... In the near future 10 Ten thousand parcels .Wing Director of marketing and communications Jonathan Bass say , This system will one day become a more efficient way to deliver goods to people's homes .Wing On the way to flight Automation , The computer can simulate the most efficient route , And one person can monitor multiple drones .
Wing The company said , It may take years to turn it into a daily service , But the test results are encouraging .Bass say , Even if government regulators in several countries have introduced new technical requirements for UAVs ,Wing Still expanding rapidly .
author[TechWeb],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Saijing technology announced its mid-term performance in 2021, and its sales revenue decreased by 28.6%
- Kwai certified agent
- Is it correct to choose promotion by Kwai LAN V certification?
- Death penalty“ Judgment of first instance on Wu Xieyu's mother killing case
- POSCO chemical of Korea invested more than 280 billion won to build an electric vehicle battery material factory in China
- BOE established an automotive electronics company with a registered capital of 150 million
- Research Institute: Global NAND flash sales increased to US $16.4 billion in the second quarter
- What are the benefits of merchant number authentication