current position：Home>Research Institute: Global NAND flash sales increased to US $16.4 billion in the second quarter
Research Institute: Global NAND flash sales increased to US $16.4 billion in the second quarter
2021-09-01 02:01:57 【TechWeb】
【TechWeb】8 month 26 Daily news , According to foreign media reports , The report of the Research Institute shows that , Driven by strong demand and rising average selling prices , Second quarter global NAND Flash sales , And continue to grow , Reached 164 Billion dollars .
From the data of research institutions , In the first quarter of this year, the world NAND The sales of flash memory is 148 Billion dollars , In the second quarter 164 Billion dollars , Increase compared with 16 Billion dollars , rose 10.8%.
The research institute said in the report , Second quarter global NAND Flash sales continue to grow month on month , The first is to benefit from the increase in demand , Laptops and data centers are right NAND Demand for flash memory and enterprise class solid state drives continues to be strong .
Driven by strong demand ,NAND The average selling price of flash memory , The chain also rose nearly 7%. Driven by sustained strong demand and rising average selling prices , Second quarter global NAND Flash sales , Naturally, it will increase .
The research institute also expects , Strong demand in data centers and laptops , It will last until the third quarter , Third quarter global NAND The sales of flash memory will not only increase month on month , It will also hit a new high .
author[TechWeb],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Saijing technology announced its mid-term performance in 2021, and its sales revenue decreased by 28.6%
- Kwai certified agent
- Is it correct to choose promotion by Kwai LAN V certification?
- Death penalty“ Judgment of first instance on Wu Xieyu's mother killing case
- POSCO chemical of Korea invested more than 280 billion won to build an electric vehicle battery material factory in China
- BOE established an automotive electronics company with a registered capital of 150 million
- What are the benefits of merchant number authentication